- Before placing an order, please clear your browser history and clear your cache. Please refer to the FAQ to find the instructions on how to clear your cache.
- Inform the customer about the different JOi offers, the content of the offers, and the conditions of sale.
- Check customer’s post code on the service checker before ordering. For 3G coverage click here and for 4G coverage click here.
- Make sure the customer has all the required information ready, including a credit card.
- Make sure the customer provides the correct personal details, including their own email address and phone number.
- If the customer requests number porting, please inform them that porting can only be requested when the JOi SIM is activated. For bundle SIMs (packs of 5) this process might take up to 24 hours. SIMs delivered via regular post must be activated by the customer on My JOi for the porting option to be available.
- Inform the Customer about My JOi and its benefits.
- If trouble persists creating your account please contact the support center via chat and they will assist you in creating your account.
- Do not use your credit card for the upfront payment — only use the customer’s credit card
- Do not create subscriptions for different customers under one JOi account. One JOi account means one invoice for all subscriptions.
- Do not submit an order on behalf of the customer.
- Do not provide your email address or your mobile number instead of the customer’s
- Do not contact JOi on behalf of the customer under any circumstances.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood these instructions.